I have a 13" mac book pro, and hence the keys it contains are limited
and would like to know if there is a utility or way to map soem keys
to other keys such as when you use spark on windows.  I want to map my
right command key to an option key, and my right option key to a
control key so that I can use VO keys on both sides.  Currently the
mac book pro, only has the command and option keys on the right side
of the key board whcih prevents me from executing some voice over keys
easily.  Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated.
Alfredo