Hey all, I hope everyone is well.

Been  a while since I have posted to the list.

Anywho, a friend of mine recently got a mac, and he go the new mac, with the
wireless keyboard and mouse.

Everything was set up fine, but when I told him he could get the time by using
Option + T while voiceover was running, the command did not work.

I made sure to have him check the "Allow VoiceOver to be controlled by
AppleScript" in the VoiceOver Utility, but still no dice.

Any idea as to why this is not working as it should?

I know it iis an apple script, but as I remember it, when I loaded Snow
Leopard, my scripts worked out of the box.

Help is appreciated if you have experienced this issue before, or have some
general direction of what I could have him do.

Thanks.

Take care.

Fonzie