Hi Chris,

I'm so glad I was able to help you. I'm rerecording my podcast tomorrow as you
can't hear the track I'm working on in Amadeus. I didn't realize that Audio
Hijack didn't pick up what Amadeus was playing. I have to check out the VST
reverb plug in, I didn't know about that. To play each track separately, I'd
suggest naming them first. For example if you were to record guitar on one
track, and vocals on another track. Interact with the scroll area and name the
first track, then name the second track. After you do that you can check or
uncheck the play boxes. Let's say you want to put reverb on the vocals, and not
hear the guitar part. You just uncheck the play box and then only the vocal
track will receive the reverb. I have also discovered a nifty feature called
duplicate track. This is done by hitting command D as in Delta. It works really
well for putting guitar on left and right sides and making a fuller sound. I
hope I've helped. I love Amadeus and I agree with you, an accessible multitrack
editor that doesn't cost thousands yay! Have a great evening.

Allison