Hello listers,

I've had so much success getting helpful information from this list that I
couldn't resist asking a couple more questions.  :)

For reasons I do not understand, I am unable to copy information from one
message in Mail and paste it into another message I am currently creating.  The
way I get around the problem is to open an empty document and copy and paste
from one message to another by using the empty document as an interim storage
medium.  However, I can't help thinking that there is an easier way.

Do I need to stop interacting with text or do something else to make copying
and pasting work in Mail?  I am using Command-C and Command-V for copying and
pasting respectively.  I know that material has been selected, so this is not
where the problem lies.

2.  Is there any way in Mail to turn of the "Data Detector Present" message?

Thanks so much,

Mike