Hey Mark and the world who are reading this thread, listen to the
podcast and even if you're an atheist, I wanna hear the amen resound
around the planet!! I got IOS 4 and feel exactly the same way as you
do Mark. So, now the Kindle croud have got no argument now. Nice work
dude!

Courtney, IBooks doesn't come as standard with IOS 4 like itunes, you
have to download it from the app store, it's free, just do a search
for ibooks.

Peace