Have you turn VO off/on, logged out, or even rebooted? Like any computer or
software program, sometimes something has gotten hosed in some way and one of
the three steps may solve the issue.
Can you reproduce the problem and if so, please share the URL and I will check
it out as well. FInally if it is something that can be reproduced, it is worth
sharing that information with accessibil...@apple.com.

tnx,