Hi everyone. Has anyone seen programs that, when they run, place an icon in the
status menu, I'm assuming this is the area on the top right of the desktop?
I've tried 2 different programs, one to control the minimum fan speed, and a
java application, both of these claim that they place themselves in the status
menu area, yet, using the mac keyboard command, control f8, or using the
voiceover menu command does not allow me to access the status menus of these
programs. Do they use nonstandard menus, and is there any way to access these?