Hi,

I use Webkit by default now, actually. That's really the best idea, I think,
personally, as you get the latest fixes and improvements. You actually do see
performance improvements as well, so the fact that VoiceOver might seem a bit
snappier wouldn't be a surprise.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com