Hi,

I'd hope Apple approves of it, since it's their underlying engine for every
version of Safari. lol

The only difference is that, when you use the actual Webkit application, you
just have a newer engine than what Safari uses now. It will still look exactly
the same, but you will see performance improvements and bug fixes, and even new
features as the engine is updated. You get nightly builds every second day or
so, sometimes even every day.

http://webkit.org
You can read more about it there. Worth noting is also that it will look just
like Safari, because you're just loading a newer engine than What Safari
already uses officially. That means all your preferences, bookmarks and
everything else is kept. Just remember to use the Webkit icon instead, and a
good idea is to set it as the default browser in Safari preferences.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com