On Jun 30, 2010, at 1:09 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

> Sprint is easily the most customer-oriented of the U.S. carriers.  Yes, I
> suspect they would.

*Snort* Sprint may have among the lowest prices, but they aren't anywhere near
the most "customer oriented" carrier. I would have to say that, at least for
customer service, that honor has consistently gone to T-Mobile. Even if
T-Mobile has rotten coverage in several places. Anyone remember that story
where Sprint basically told a thousand customers to get lost because they
called customer service too many times?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY