Allison:
Thanks for the info.  I downladed a version, and explored the read me file, and
it seems to be a bunch of technical stuff.  I added it to my applications, but
still haven't figured out just what to do to enlist it's help.:)
I'll probably take it up at my training session on Thursday, along with group
vs dom mode.
Again, thanks for writing.
Take care

Carolyn