I have a question, if there any journaling software that is real compatible
that I can use to write down ideas for articles, some thoughts, some
frustrations I have, also since I'm doing this on the computer I also need one
that I can password protect, and/or encrypt. Under any good suggestions rushing
mark also secondly if they're any good software that a jungle list would use?
Two right, and develop my stories.
maurice amateur radio call sign,kd0iko.
 national Federation of the blind of Cole Rondo assisted newsline coordinator,
office phone 970.
373-3076 Northern Colorado amateur radio club tried Vander, newsletter editor.
University of Northern Colorado student e-mail address ,
mine1...@bears.unco.edu.
 note this message has been dictate by using MacSpeech dictate,  Some words may
be spelled incorrectl, may also be in the wrong context.
Please forgive any errors in the text of this communication.
Thank you very much forreading this.