Hi all,
I wonder if anyone on the list has tried to do two things with one airport
express. If you've ever set one up, you know that there is a point in the
simple set up where it asks you what you want to do, i.e. extend an existing
network, use it with Itunes/air tunes etc. I forget exactly how the choices are
worded. I have a couple of these units connected to stereo receivers for
streaming media from my Mac. I'd really like to use one of them to extend the
range of the network and still stream music to a stereo. Can that be done? I'm
thinking of getting an airport extreme router to replace an aging linksis that
still works but does not support newer protocols. But even if I don't do that,
I'd really like to have one of these 2 airport expresses do double duty. thanks
for relating your experiences in this area, if any.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com