One of the things I love about Voice Over is the way that it alerts us when a
mis-spelled word is encountered while reading.  While this is really cool, I am
wondering if it is possible to take advantage of this feature while typing.
Whenever I type, my keyboard is silent, the way I like it.  However, I'd love
it if, while typing and a word is mis-spelled, you'd get a beep as soon as you
hit the spacebar or any punctuation character.  Is this actually possible right
now, or do I need to drop a note to the accessibility group?

Mike