Hello, I have never used these products and was wondering if someone can tell
me which might be better for scanning!  I have only used kurwzeil 1000 on my
windows computer and so far I found the information on both to be equal as far
as their claims to scan well.  However, I read that Nuance  does not provide
tec support after the first call.  Do both work well with voiceover?  If this
question was asked before I apologize. Heather
"blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap" (Dr. Kennith Jernigan)
National Federation of The Blind:
www.nfb.org