Wow, Sarah, your audio was very low indeed.  What's up with that audio?

Now, question.  Was the video showing you yourself or was it showing the Mac
screen?  If you wanted the camera to pick you up instead of the Mac screen,
would you choose new movie instead of new screen video?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net