The reason the paid version of MS Word doesn't work with Voiceover is that
Microsoft didn't abide by accessibility guidelines when creating the
software. Shame on them.
----- Original Message -----
From: "cathyk" <cjkudl...@gmail.com>
To: "MacVisionaries" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: Voiceover training manuals

Thanks for doing these manuals - what a great service!  Will there be
a central location where users can find them?

I think a VO wiki is a great idea.

Also, is there any hope of developing a fix so that VO will someday
work with the paid version of MS Word? It's such a key program, so key
that there's a Mac version.  Is VO access an issue to take up with
Apple or with Microsoft?
Cathyk