Hi,

As someone said, when working in threaded view and you reply to a message,
after you send the reply, you are left at the bottom of all of the unread
messages. How is the easiest way to find your place again. In other words, when
you are left at the bottom of all of the unread messages, how do you get back
to the original message that you replied to?

Thanks,

Robert Carter