I didn't notice a reply for this. Are you saying 90-100 kilobits (little b) per second or kilobytes (big B) per second? kilobits would be pretty slow by today's standards. The site itself is really fat with about 1.6MB of data so even if you're running at 100KB/s it would take 16 seconds just to download all the data.

CB

Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi

I tried going to www.foxnews.com. My internet connection gives me between 90
and 100kbps. or 100kb per second. It seems to be taking forever for that
website to load in the newest webkit. Also blindcooltech.com takes forever to
load also. in fact I got a little impatient and just tried another site. does
it take long because my connection is a bit slow? It loads farely fast in
firefox on my windows xp netbook.

Josh jkenn...@gmail.com