From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Thierry Renoux
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 5:21 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Vm fusion question regarding usb braille displays

I've done that. I don't have VoiceOver running at the same time as the
virtual machine so I avoid too many keyboard conflicts  and the VM runs
faster without VoiceOver in the background anyway. I'm in fulscreen mode.
When I  plug the display in, Windows (7) gives me the error connect sound.
Are there known issues regarding  windows running in a virtual environment
and USB devices? I gave up connecting my Mbox2 USB using the VM because it
was not recognized in the control panel although the drivers were installed
successfully.
Any idea?

On Jul 24, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Kevin Mattingly wrote:

> You have to dedicate the braille display to the virtual machine. It
doesn't share with the voice over on the Mac. it is a little painful but it
will work.

> Kev
> On Jul 24, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Thierry Renoux wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I can't connect my Brailliant 80 usb to the VM using Windows 7. It shows
as connected  and yet nothing happens. Any idea?