Hello. :) I placed an order for an iPhone 4 this afternoon at my local
at&t store. I plan on loading lots of apps on to my phone when i
receive it. I was just wondering if any of you have any suggestions
for "accessible" apps on the iPhone. I know there are tons of apps out
there and not all of them are blind person friendly. So if anyone here
has used  one that seems to work well with voice over and is one you
enjoy using, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Sonnia