If you want just the Sad Song Long tv commercial you can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFygMFjiK2c

CB

Kimberly thurman wrote:
Dr. Carter, thanks for the trip down memory lane.  The Apple 2 was the first
computer I ever had my hands on back in the mid 80's.  I used one of the old
IBM machines with the two 5-1/4 inch floppy drives on the front.  I used ASAP
for at least 10 years doing medical transcription.  I'm from Larry Scucon's
home town of Louisville, Kentucky.  I began using JAWS back in about2000,
version 3.7 as I recall.  I now have a Macbook Pro and an iPod Touch.  I didn't
remember just how bad the speech was on that old Apple 2, but we were thrilled
to have it.  We've come a long way baby!!!  I love my Macbook and VoiceOver.
I'm getting ready to install Windows 7 under Fusion as soon as my ram and
Windows installation CD arrives.  The podcast was very entertaining.  I enjoyed
it very much