Hi.

I am running the latest version of Open Office and am having an annoying
problem reading documents.

Whenever I arrow up or down through a document, VO will make a soft clicking
sound, say "edit Text" and then read the text on that particular line.
Whenever I try to interact with the document, I am only permitted to interact
with the line that I am currently on.

Is there a way to change the behavior of either VO or Open Office to make
listening to text easier as I arrow through it, or is this something with which
one must live when using Open Office and VoiceOver?  Are there any "must
settings" in the View menu options that need to be taken into consideration?

Thanks,

Mike