Hello Rajiv,

I partially share your sentiments.  I am ecstatic about my Mac, love a lot of
its functionality but find myself wishing that I had more word processing
options that worked well with VoiceOver.  If I discover a word processing app
that works well on the Mac with VO and gives me the same level of accessibility
that I have with Window-Eyes and MS Office, I will let you know.

All of that having been said, I love my Mac, and find myself using Windows less
and less.

Take care,

Mike