Hello all,
I just got my mac last saturday and I'm really liking it so far. The
learning curve is quite a challenge but I can at least use it.

I'm having trouble setting up skype on my machine. I have downloaded
and opened the software, but when it is running I can't find where to
put my log in information. All I see on the main screen besides the
title, close and minimize buttons, is an image I can interact with. I
tried looking in the menus and preferences dialogue for some setting
to change but couldn't come up with anything. Any suggestions of how
to log in with an existing account? How do I find that screen?

Thanks for the help.

Greg