From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sonnia
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 8:20 PM
To: MacVisionaries
Subject: Igo stoway keyboard plus iphone4

Hi all. I came across a video on youtube of someone pairing a stowaway
folding keyboard with the iphone4 and apparently it worked. In my quest for
a keyboarding solution i was considering that keyboard, has anyone used it?
If only braille displays weren't so expenssive. a braille connect 12 is so
small it would work well but as i have a note taker and the connect 12 is
pricey, i'm sticking to a qwerty keyboard!