Ray, I just recently installed Fusion and Windows 7.  I am a college student,
so I got a discount.  I was surprised that there was no verification necessary
to get the discounted price though.  All I had to do was fill in the name of my
school.  Do you have any family members in school?  I think this qualifies one
for a student discount also.
  With the discount, the price is $39.99, half price.  Of course, the screens
to get the discount were not accessible with VO or Jaws, so I had to get
sighted help, but it was worth it to save $40.  hthOn Aug 9, 2010, at 8:16 PM,