Hi all,

I think the problem was on my end.  I think my Mac woke up possessed this
morning! :)  At first I was only seeing the duplicates on this list, so thought
the problem was on the list end, but then it started happening with other list
too.  Sorry for sounding off an alarm, and also for all the duplicate messages
you all got.  I've repaired permissions, and installed the update it wanted me
to install, so hopefully my Mac will behave now.
Best,
Donna