Hi all:
I don't know if you remember me asking for help transferring Tivo shows from my
Tivo to my Mac?I said that was the only thing I couldn't do on the Mac. Well, I
found an accessible, Free app that will transfer, and decode. You can even
enable the iPhone decoder, and the app will sync your Tivo shows to your
iPhone. It is called iTivo. It appears to be accessible so far. The only
drawback is that the downloading and decoding can be slow.  An average hour
long show is about 760MB so you couldn't put many shows on the phone. They even
have an audio only decoder which will extract the picture, and a decoder that
is supposed to skip commercials when decoding the program. It's a neat app.

Sarai Bucciarelli
Personal Come join me on www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdbuccia