Hi there,

Thank you for the info! Just to let you all know even my .txt file did not show
up on my SD card.

In an earlier message I stated that my Stream stated that there was no media on
the card. Well, now it does! I am keeping my fingers crossed on that one!

Also, f or your information, the SD card is not locked. The thing is pressed in
and creates kind of a notch in the card. I think I am good to go there.

Am I copying and pasting correctly? Or is there another method I need to use? I
select the file, copy it with a command c then navigate to the appropriate
folder on the SD card, open the folder with command o the paste with a command
v. Again, this method shows up as being there on my Mac but once I remove the
card it does not show up on the card.

Keep the suggestions coming and thanks a bunch!

Rhonda