The key bit is that the nightly builds also have the latest "undiscovered" bugs. Anything discovered is usually fixed or in the queue to be fixed and eventually Safari will inherit that work. It's the new bugs introduced by new features or side effects from other bug fixes that make the nightly builds not for everyone. Your mileage may vary from day to day. It is a nightly build after all.

CB

Sarah Alawami wrote:
Except in this case. lol! I have had safari crash more times then I would like to admit bu webkit does fine.
Sarah Alawami
MSN: marri...@gmail.com <mailto:marri...@gmail.com> aim: marri...@gmail.com <mailto:marri...@gmail.com>:

website: http://music.marrie.org
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125