Might want to try this:

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/

The reviews were good but I don't know how good the voiceover support is having never used it.

CB

Chuck Reichel wrote:
Hi Listers,
I have a recording client that needs his ruff mixes in a "wma" format. Does any snow leopard friendly apps exists to convert a regular cd "44.1 aiff" file? I heard mention of switch if this is the app does any body have a link to it?
Thanks

Chuck Reichel
954-742-0019
soundpicturerecording.com