Hello all,
My school uses the Blackboard platform for accessing course materials such as
power point slides and course assignments. I can access the site and navigate
fine, but I cannot figure out how to download the files I need for my courses.
When I pull up a context menu on the link to try and download it, the file
being saved is an html document and not the file I want. When I just click on
the link blackboard pulls up another page which I assume displays the content
through the web browser. This is an inconvenient way to access the files, if I
can read them at all. The only kind of file I have been able to read this way
is a pdf.

Can you guys suggest other methods for getting to the target file? Has anyone
else used blackboard to access course materials on a mac in the past?

Thanks for any help.

-Greg