I figured it out, I was searching the page incorrectly.

Used the podcast to get bootstrapped on windows last night.  Great podcast
although Mike makes it seem easier than it was for me but that's just because
I'm new.

Actually finding a lot of great podcasts on blindcooltech.  Thanks for the
pointer.