Hi,

I have used missing sync for both symbian and windows mobile.  it's a good
program.

Depending on just what you want to be syncing, you could do it wirelessly
through google.
sync your mac with google and your phone with google.... although that sort of
happens automatically because there is a google account connected to the
android phone.?  I think?

if not, then setting it to also sync to google by all rights ought to work
flawlessly.

I do this with all of my phones pdas and my computer.  I only sync for backup
purposes and to cram more books on the iphone.

Joel