Hello John,

Thanks for this.  I tried it but must have been doing something wrong.  I was
looking for a folder, not a file.  When I tried out your suggestion, I saw a
list of files, not folders.  I believe that the problem lies with me, not with
your explanation.

One thing that you wrote confuses me.  You wrote:
> "2, optionally tab over to the check boxes which  say contents, file name,
> reverse their settings by pressing space on both of them,"

What does pressing Space accomplish, and why does this reverse anything?

I'm sorry for being such a dunce!

Best regards,

Mike