I see it's an issue for dialup users if they pay for each mb they send and
receive. I didn't thought anyone used dialup connections anymore. f it really
does matter for dialup users if the maccessibility news is send like a preview
or if the whole news is being send, the news could be send in plane text so we
just have to copy the links into the webbrowser. If I was on a dialup
connection, I wouldn't subscribe to lists like this cause of the mount of
trafic each day. If dialup users use Imap in their mail client, it won't make
any difference because Imap doesn't download the mails to the computer.
I must say I don't see the reason for not sending the whole news out on the
list. If dialup users is the reason, I'll gladly come up with more salutions.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk