Hi,

Just to add to Tim's comments, yes, this does work for Address Book. Also make sure that you interact before moving to your first selection. You can also check your selection at any time with VO-F6. The VO-Command-Space shortcut is a toggle action, so if you checked your list of selected items with VO-F6, and decided that one of these items was included in error, just navigate to it and use VO-Command- Space to remove it from your list of selected items. And if your list is very long, you can lock your Voiceover keys with VO-semi-colon, then arrow up or down your list and select/deselect with Command- Space, and check selections by pressing F6. Unlock your keys by pressing semi-colon and remember to turn cursor tracking back on again at the end. (VO-Shift-F3).

Cheers,

Esther

On Sep 11, 2010, at 14:14, Tim Kilburn wrote:

Hi,

This does also work in Address Book. Make sure that if you don't have cursors following each other that you first bring the mouse cursor to the VO cursor using VO-cmd-f5 (you may need to add the FN key if using a laptop).

If you are using a laptop, you'll need to add the FN key when using any key combination with an function key.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On 2010-09-11, at 6:08 PM, Laura Bratton wrote:

 Hi All
how do I select multiple non-sequential items in the address book? I followed the below steps but it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

• Navigate to the first item.
• Turn off cursor tracking (VO-shift-f3)
• Navigate to the next item you wish to select.
• Press VO-cmd-space.
• Repeat the above steps to select each of the next items.
• Press cmd-c to Copy or whatever combination performs your desired task.
• Don't forget to turn cursor tracking back on. (VO-shift-f3 again)
Thanks for any help,
Laura