Hi,

    I have been sending notes via email to an email list while I am  on my
holidays. The issue of the subject line containing the whole message is easily
overcome if you just start your note with a suitable title and then press
return a couple of times as if composing a new paragraph. This seems to work
for me. When I haven't done this, I just make sure to take the cursor, double
tapping when in the edit field, and holding down the backspace on lmy think
outside keyboard, till I hear the empty box sort of sound that the iPhone makes
when you have reached the end or the beginning of something.

    I really do think this will be tyhe way to go re note taking etc. Plus,
there are programs like Readdledocs, which I do have, but haven't got to grips
with yet, but feel sure it will make editing and moving docs between the iphone
and a P.C./Mac even more efficient.

    At the moment, as I have not, and can't, supdate my iphone's os to 4.1
which should improve my control of the edit fields of the iphone via the
keyboard, I am still having difficulty editing, but anticipate improvements
when I get logged onto a good internet connection and can upgrade!

    As far as Braille displays are concerned, within the year we should see
something really radicle and more affordable coming onto the market!

    All the best from balmy Italia! Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone