Hi,
Unfortunately, there aren't any male voices for the Idevices. I wish there were
because they're just better coming out of the builtin Ipod Touch speaker, I
would suspect. I heard somewhere that Apple would probably impliment more voice
selections into future IOS versions.
HTH,
Courtney
Listen to The Wonderful World of Doo-wop with me, Moopie Curran on Fridays at
08:00 UTC on http://www.theglobalvoice.info