Hello Chris,

I've used a BrailleSense Plus 32 with my MacBook and it works with either USB
or BlueTooth. Connected via BlueTooth, you can also exchange files between the
two devices.

I also created a set of preferences for the BrailleSense with most of the VO
commands so that the Mac can be piloted almost entirely from the BrailleSense.

I only had the BrailleSense on loan, so I no longer have it here, but the logic
I used when adding the VO commands was to treat dot 7 as Shift and dot 8 as
Command, with the Space bar as the VO keys.

However, beware of Space bar plus Z, it throws you out of terminal mode and
back into the BrailleSense's operating system.

Cheers,

Anne