Hi guys,mobileme

In July I broke down and got a mobileme account.
It works good save for one thing.  I've uploaded some files to it and they
don't show up on the iDisk app on my iPhone.  When I open the idisk on my
MacBook it says I've used 2 GB worth of space and then it says "iDisk not in
sync"  When I go up to the sync menu in the menubar it says it has synced my
iDisk and gives the last sync date/time.  When I click "sync now" it syncs but
still says "iDisk not in sync" and the app on my iPhone still doesn't show the
files or anything.

What do I do?  I am confused and for 100 dollars a year I want my service to
work as it is ment too.  Love everything else about the mobile account but this
iDisk thing just seems to not be working.  It has worked in the past but isn't
any more.  Any help with this would be most welcome.  Thanks to anyone who can
answer this.

Best regards,
Jenny