I've tried the Sendero product, and it keeps saying that the compass is being
interfered with.  I have to move away or shake the phone in the figure eight.
I don't care for shaking the iphone.  I'd really like to know how Navagon
handles things.  I'm loath to buy it as I don't know if it'll give me bus stops
information if you're on the busses.  It's not as good as GEO, is it?

Kawal.

____
Kawal Gucukoglu
(E-mail/MSN):