If they are to put a male voice on, I think it would have to be one of the
other Mac voices. I still prefer UK Eloquence to anything personally!

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Daniel McGee
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:09 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: how many people on this list has written into apple
accessabilty about getting some UK/US/Ostraylion voices on there ipod/iphone
line up?

Hello Ben, what I wanted or feel that I need is to apple to some how put
some male voices on there ipods and  iphone devices. Because I just can't
understand the female ones at all. I have a hearing impairment and have two
hearing aids I just don't understand the pronunciation of the female voices
and it can get very fustrating. I brought an Ipod touch last year for
christmas but I took it back and got my money backpartly due to this issue!
I would love to see Alex on there some how but from what I have heard in the

past I very much doubt it because from what I have heard is that he has a
very big file size. He is the one I mostly understand when I was trying out
the Mac in commet a while ago the next best one I could understand was Fred.
But I hope that clears my expermation up. Basicly to have more male voices
on these devices.
Daniel