Greetings all! Okay, so I have been having loads of fun playing with and learning my new-to-me mac over the past week. I have already learned some nifty little tips and tricks from this list as well, for which I am very appreciative, I assure you. So today's project was getting my iPhone setup and successfully syncronized with iTunes on the mac. After having downloaded and installed the latest update for iTunes, I proceeded to configure iTunes to sync my contacts, calendar, notes, apps, books and music. The apps were about the only thing I managed to get transfered over apparently. While I haven't received any error messages indicating a problem, I am not finding the contacts and calendar entries that should have transfered over anywhere. Am I correct in assuming they would go into the Addressbook and iCal on the mac? My guess is, there is something important I am missing. Furthermore, if anyone has any advice for transfering music that has not necessarily been purchased from the iTunes store from the phone into iTunes, I would be very grateful. If this topic has been covered recently, please feel free to either write me privately, as not to clutter the list, or point me in the right direction for more in-depth assistance with iTunes, voiceover, etc.

Thanks!

Jenny Wood
kc5...@gmail.com
(972) 989-3894