Hi Alison.

Yes you can sync your contacts, calendars and address book over the air with
Mobile me. I think its worth the investment, but you may think differently.

Kawal.

Kawal Gucukoglu

On 1 Oct 2010, at 02:26 AM, Allison Manzino <gwennac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kawal,
>
> I didn't know about Mobile Me. I forgot about that. I wonder if it's worth
> getting it. Is that the ap that lets you add  contacts over the air with the
> iphone? I tried to add a new contact to the Iphone and it was an adventure
> :). I hope you are having a wonderful day.
>
> Musically,
> Allison
>
> My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!
>

> On Sep 30, 2010, at 6:31 PM, Kawal Gucukoglu wrote:
>
>> Hi Alison.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.  I use Mobile Me so whatever I edit is up-to-date over
>> the air with mobile me.  Yes editing contacts can be difficult but practice
>> makes perfect!
>>
>> Kawal.
>>
>> On 29 Sep 2010, at 12:47, Allison Manzino wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Tyler and Kawal,
>>>
>>> I just checked my addressbook and I do not seem to have this problem. I
>>> practiced editing a contact and this is what I did.
>>>
>>> 1. Open addressbook and select the contact you want to edit.
>>> 2. Once you find the name of the contact, hit VO shift M.
>>> 3.  Arrow down to edit and hit enter. You should be able to edit the