I have been unable to use chat directly, but I use al alternative client called
adium (http://www.adium.im/)
it works with yahoo chat, icq, facebook, google chat and others. it is also
easy to setup and will even setup growl along with the client. This client is
also bonjour compatible. believe me, trying to get facebook chat to work with
voiceover is a nightmare. I highly recommend use of this third party
application.

-Eric

On Oct 2, 2010, at 5:41 PM, Laura Bratton wrote:

> Hi All,
> Is Facebook chat accessible? if so how do you use it?
> Thanks,
> Laura

Eric Oyen - N7ZZT
Phoenix Arizona