Hi Genny,

I don't know what might be different in OSX10.5, but here are some things you
can try. This is all totally guesswork though.

I haven't seen this on google, but I have experienced other situations where
things that should have been clickable were not, and this trick helps
sometimes. While focused on the heading, try interacting with it. Since the
link element is inside the header element, this older voiceover may need to
interact with the heading to see it.

If that does not work, you could try running a nightly build of webkit. This
will include the newer accessibility fixes that made it into the version of
safari that came with OSX 10.6 and then some. Since it's a development version,
there's always a chance of instability but the recent builds work fine for me.
If it's a safari problem, this will solve it. If it's something wrong with the
older voiceover itself then it won't help.

The address for the nightly webkit builds is http://nightly.webkit.org

Hope you get this working.

Justin