rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Oct 3, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Brian Miller wrote:

Thanks Ray -- which is the option key again on a MAC keyboard?  Is it the
one immediately left of the space bar?

Thanks,
Brian M

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 12:55 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Safari searches

Well, to open the address fielf in Safari, you Command+l

IF you want to actually type in to a search field, Just press VO+option+j
and that command will pull you right in to the search box, if you're not
already there.

No forms mode or browser mode to worry about here.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: