Hello All:)

As I may have passingly mentioned in a previous post, The Ohio State University
email system is set up and run from an exchange server. My question regards the
synchronization of information. On my PC, all my contacts and calendar schedule
is nicely synchronized. When I set up the mail account on the Mac, I seem to
remember it saying something about synchronizing my contacts and calendar with
the corresponding Mac applications. However, when opening either iCal or
Address Book, there aren't any appointments or contacts to be seen. Is there an
additional step I must take? Is there something I am missing in order for this
to work properly? Also, on an unrelated note, I hear a lot about a program
called Webkit. From the information I am receiving via the list, it seems to be
something derived from the native Safari web browser or its code. Could
somebody describe exactly what it is, the benefits to using such, and why it
may be preferable to Safari? Any information would be greatfully received.
Thanks,
Robert Hooper
hooper...@buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:hooper...@buckeyemail.osu.edu>